Bike Week 100 Free Insurance Offer T&Cs
Yellow Jersey has teamed up with Cycling UK to offer customers free insurance for the duration of Bike Week 100.
You are eligible for this offer if
- You are resident in the United Kingdom.
- You have activated the Bike Week 100 free insurance offer via the Yellow Jersey website
The small print
- The promotion provides the customer with a Yellow Jersey Essentials Bicycle Insurance policy for the period of Bike Week 100, 2023
- The insurance will cover a single bicycle up to a maximum value of £1500
- All of the terms, conditions, and requirements of the Essentials bicycle insurance policy apply
- The Essentials Bicycle Insurance policy wording and IPID can be viewed here
- The free insurance period will begin on 05/06/2023 at 00:01, or the time and date the policy is activated, whichever is later
- The free insurance period will end on 11/06/2023 at 23:59
- On visiting yjfree.co.uk to register for your free insurance policy, you will have the opportunity to upgrade to an annual bicycle insurance policy with a 15% discount.
- You will also be given the opportunity to upgrade to an annual policy when your policy is close to expiry, again with a 15% discount.
- No more than one bike can be added to the free policy. If you wish to add multiple bikes to your policy you must upgrade to an annual policy.
- Accessory cover is included up to the value of £250. This cannot be increased on the free insurance policy. If you wish to increase the total value of accessories covered, you must upgrade to an annual policy.
- Helmet, clothing, and wetsuit cover is not included on the free insurance policy. These items can be added to an annual policy.
- If you need to make a claim, you will be asked to provide proof of purchase. Please keep your receipt safe.
- Yellow Jersey has the right to amend or cancel this promotion without notice. This will not affect active cover.