Press & Media
For press information please use the form to send us an email or call on 0333 003 0046 Mon-Fri 9-5.30
Our social media policy
We want to engage with our customers and would like everyone to feel comfortable whenever they interact on our social media channels. We will periodically moderate the content published on our channels and will remove and/or report any third-party comments or content on our social media channels that contains any of the following:
- Discrimination of any kind
- Spam: including any comment of a promotional or commercial nature. Including profile pictures and user IDs
- Any content which is infringing (copyright, intellectual property etc.), obscene, indecent, misleading, unlawful or swear words
- Any personal details e.g. phone numbers, addresses etc
- Files which contain viruses, corrupted files, or that may cause damage to people’s computers
- Downloadable files, including links to them
- Any content that contains swear words
- Any posts that name our members of staff, without their permission
- Any content that is primarily aimed to discredit our community members, or our company, without reason
If you spot any content or comments posted on our social media channels which you believe is not in accordance with the above, then please contact us immediately.
By sharing images, video, or other material on our social media channels, you are granting permission for us to use your content in our marketing material. We will attempt to contact you if this happens. All images used for News Releases should display our copyright as Yellow Jersey Cycle Insurance. Yellow Jersey cannot be held responsible for any opinions given out by our community.