Litelok Giveaway Terms and Conditions
We always want to be transparent and fair, so here are our T&C’s for you to take a peek.
- By purchasing an Annual Bicycle Insurance policy from Yellow Jersey Cycle Insurance between the 1st of January 2018 and midnight on the evening of the 31st of January 2018, you will automatically be entered into the prize draw.
- Your details will not be passed to any 3rd party companies outside of Yellow Jersey Cycle Insurance.
- Yellow Jersey will provide three new Annual Bicycle Insurance customers one Litelok® Gold Wearable bicycle lock each.
- The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years and over, except employees of Yellow Jersey Cycle Insurance or LiteLok.
- This Competition / Prize draw is for 3 people.
- Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- Each prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Yellow Jersey Cycle Insurance accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with each Prize and not specifically included in each Prize.
- Yellow Jersey Cycle Insurance accepts no responsibility and disclaims any liability (other than set out below) for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition / prize draw or accepting the Prize.
- The Winners will be notified by e-mail.
- The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- You can find out who has won the prize by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition / prize draw to Yellow Jersey Cycle Insurance Orion House 854 Brighton Road Purley Surrey CR8 2BH., 30 days after the closing date of the Competition / Prize draw.
- By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Yellow Jersey Cycle Insurance may require.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- This competition / prize draw is being run by Yellow Jersey Cycle Insurance Orion House 854 Brighton Road Purley Surrey CR8 2BH. Yellow Jersey Cycle Insurance reserves the right to amend these rules of the competition / prize draw at any time. Yellow Jersey Cycle Insurance may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition / prize draw only. If we do this, we will publish the amended competition / prize draw rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition / prize draw page.
- The Competition / Prize draw will be governed by English law.
- The draw will be made on Monday 5th February 2018.